Alexis Connors Associate
Alexis Connors handles all types of family law matters, with a focus on complex divorce litigation, child custody and support disputes, and paternity and legitimation.
Alexis helps clients navigate the difficult divorce process with a combination of personalized service and a passion for delivering the best outcomes for her clients. She advocates for her clients while striving for resolution through a negotiated settlement in order to maintain expediency and privacy.
Alexis is a skilled negotiator, yet she is prepared to litigate when necessary. Her courtroom experience includes serving as a former intern of the Honorable Judge Anne E. Barnes at the Georgia Court of Appeals and as a summer associate at Boyd Collar Nolen Tuggle & Roddenbery.
A staunch advocate for the underserved, Alexis previously volunteered at the Family Law and Domestic Abuse Clinic, assisting victims in civil matters. Her representation there focused on obtaining orders of protection, divorce and custody matters. Additionally, she has provided classes to homeless individuals on basic legal rights at the Street Law Program.
Alexis resides in Brookhaven, and outside of the office, Alexis is active in global mission work and enjoys spending time with her husband Matt and their Weimaraner, Odin.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, 2017
- University of Georgia, 2014
- Georgia Hispanic Bar Association, Member
- “A Divorce Lawyer’s Crash Course in Cryptocurrency,” Daily Report, 2022
- “Preparing For the COVID-19 Vaccine: Tips For Disagreeing Co-Parents,” Divorce Magazine, 2020
- Listed, Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch, Family Law, 2024