3330 Cumberland Blvd., 100 City View, Suite 999, Atlanta, GA 30339


Post-Divorce Matters

Unfortunately, there are times when one or both parties fail to comply with a court order requiring payment of child support or alimony, or relating to custody or visitation. The remedy when a party fails to comply is a contempt action. If the court finds a party in contempt, that party can be ordered not only to cooperate going forward, but also to be incarcerated and/or to pay the other party’s attorneys’ fees. The attorneys at Boyd Collar Nolen Tuggle & Roddenbery are skilled in representing clients seeking enforcement of prior orders, as well as those clients defending such an action. 

error: Content is protected !!