The attorneys and staff at Boyd Collar Nolen Tuggle & Roddenbery believe in the importance of supporting the communities in which we live and work. Through a variety of organizations, we encourage all our attorneys to donate their time and talents, in part by providing domestic relations services to indigent clients and participating in fundraising efforts to benefit our communities.
Organizations we have supported include:
- Atlanta Urban Squash, Inc (A+ Squash Atlanta)
- Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation
- Cobb County Youth Museum
- Foundation for Mitochondrial Medicine
- Girls Inc.
- Junior League of Atlanta
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Marietta Garden Club
- Street Law Program
- Susan G. Komen
- Trinity School
- Visions Anew
- Will’s Club, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- YWCA of North Georgia