Hayley Settles Associate
Hayley Settles handles all family law matters, including divorce, annulment, protective orders, modification of child support and custody and legitimation.
Hayley is a skilled negotiator, striving for resolution and always prepared to litigate when necessary. She helps her clients navigate complex divorce and custody cases with discretion and compassion.
Hayley advocated for victims of domestic violence under Georgia’s Student Practice Act and supported abuse survivors through volunteer work with Division of Family and Children Services for eight years. She currently volunteers through the Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation, offering pro bono assistance to low-income families.
Hayley received her Bachelor of Arts degree in English Language Arts from the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. While studying at the University of Alabama, Hayley was a member and vice president of the Beta Mu Chapter of the Alpha Phi sorority. She received her juris doctor from John Marshall Law School.
A Sandy Springs native, Hayley now resides in Buckhead and enjoys cooking and reading in her free time.
- University of Alabama
- John Marshall Law School
- Georgia Bar Association, Member
- Georgia Association for Women Lawyers, Member
- Sandy Springs Bar Association, Member
- Stonewall Bar Association of Georgia, Member
- Justice of Hollowell Chapter, Phi Alpha Delta (John Marshall Law School)
- Vice President of Sports and Entertainment Law Society (John Marshall Law School)