Caitlyn Kerr Associate
Caitlyn Kerr has extensive courtroom experience, handling family law matters including high-net-worth divorce, child custody, modifications, contempt hearings and bench trials. Caitlyn’s interests and career have always been centered around the well-being of families. During law school, she interned for the Honorable Alford J. Dempsey, Jr. at the Superior Court of Fulton County, assisting in a variety of cases and observing divorce and child custody trials.
Caitlyn is a skilled litigator, having successfully represented many clients in highly contested divorces and high-conflict modifications.
Caitlyn received her Bachelor of Arts degree in International Affairs from University of Georgia. She received her law degree from Georgia State University College of Law.
Caitlyn is a member of the Family Law Section, Real Estate Section and Young Lawyers Division of the Georgia Bar Association. She is also a member of the Family Law Section of the Atlanta Bar Association and is a member of the Georgia Association for Women Lawyers (GAWL).
Caitlyn lives in Midtown with her husband and two cats. An avid Atlanta Hawks fan, Caitlyn spends her free time going to games, listening to podcasts, cooking, and spending time with her friends and family.
- Georgia State University College of Law, 2014
- B.A., International Affairs, University of Georgia, 2011
- State Bar of Georgia, Young Lawyers Division
- State Bar of Georgia, Family and Real Estate Sections
- Atlanta Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers
- Pro Bono Volunteer with Atlanta Legal Aid – Cobb Division
- Georgia, 2014
- Excellent Performance in Litigation, 2013
- Excellence in the Study of Health Law, 2013
- Listed, Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch, Family Law, 2024